It seems that every day there is another study about how bad it is for you to sit all day, with consequences ranging from increased risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer to knocking years off your life.
Yet most of us are still spending 40 hours or more at a desk every week! So how can we make up for it without losing work time?
Well, if you can’t get your hands on one of those half-standing-half-sitting desks, the team at hiredMYway gathered a few quick stretches you can do from your desk to break up the day and give your body a break.
Read on to see the infographic, then remember to check back when you start to feel sore!
Click to view larger
Do you have any other good stretches or healthy tips for the office? Let us know in the comments!
You may also like:
- Infographic: Personal Branding With Social Media
- Infographic: Your “Super” Networking Tool Belt
- Infographic: What Your Clothing Colors Say About You
- Infographic: Growing Jobs by Age Group
- Infographic: Filling Out Your Online Job Seeker Profile