On hiredMYway.com and many other websites with profiles, you may be overwhelmed by how much information they are requiring of you. But filling out every detail you can is important to your job search, so when employers and recruiters look at your profile they can tell right away if you are a good candidate for their jobs.
We surveyed employers and recruiters who use our site to find out which pieces of job seekers’ profiles are the most important to making a great first impression online. Check out our results as well as how to completely fill out your profile in our latest infographic below!
If you’re considering your own video resume or profile, check out our blog The 5 Parts of a Great Video Resume for tips!
Do you have any other tips for online profiles? Let us know in the comments!
You may also like:
- 6 Things Your Professional Profile Needs
- Infographic: Personal Branding With Social Media
- Infographic: What Your Clothing Colors Say About You
- The Persuasion of Video Profiles
- Infographic: Your “Super” Networking Tool Belt